Metropolitan YMCA Student Care Services has a dedicated before-and-after school care curriculum where children and youths learn under the right environment and stimulation. Our philosophy is based on the development of the body, mind, and spirit of each child, which hopes to see each child grow into his or her God-given potential.
We also aim to support and strengthen families by working closely with parents to develop and nurture their children. Families are encouraged to share, thereby increasing their sense of community and connectedness between one another.
Our Objectives at MYMCA Student Care Services
- To supervise and guide our children in completing their schoolwork and study
- To inculcate Metropolitan YMCA's 4 core values to our children so that they will grow up to be caring, honest, respectable and responsible citizens
- To develop self-confidence, self-worth, and self-discipline in our children through daily activities and programmes
- To provide a safe, pleasant, and conducive environment to stimulate children to learn readily and independently
- To promote creativity through cookery, discovery, games, music/movement, and art/craft
- To teach and inculcate our children with good moral and social values
- To develop leadership skills in our children by providing opportunity for them to lead, direct, problem-solve, and interact with adults and peers
Block 503, Pasir Ris St 52, #01-235, Singapore 510503
MSF subsidy is available via application through the centre. This is applicable for total household income lower than $4,000 per month.
For more information, please call Tel: +65 6583 2263.