Got Money Give Money, Got Strength Give Strength (GMGS) aims to unite Singaporeans through the spirit of volunteerism and giving, while re-kindling the Kampung Spirit to bring back the old-fashioned good times of community, solidarity and fellowship.
Through the M.Y Manna programme, Metropolitan YMCA (MYMCA) has been providing food, provisions and socio-emotional support to more than 800 low-income families for the past 25 years. We are on a mission to become ambassadors of hope and cheer to bring healing to the many who are struggling in silence.
Join us to make a difference in the lives of those searching and hoping for a better tomorrow.
This year’s GMGS will be in the form of both online crowdfunding (through Give.asia) and a physical carnival with activities such as book sales, performances, food booths and a craft market where small business owners will showcase their creations. Join us for a day of fun and help us #supportlocal to give back to causes such as mental health, sustainability and more.
Be Part of GMGS 2022!
- Purchase tickets for the on-site carnival as part of your efforts to support the cause.
- Do spread the word and rally your peers to join or give to the GMGS campaign.
- Be our Sponsor.
- Support us as a Volunteer.
- Join us as a Booth Vendor to sell your products, with % of your proceeds being donated to GMGS 2022 Campaign.
- Become a Fundraiser with GMGS 2022 for MYMCA. Connect with us and we can start a personalized sub-campaign page to call for donations.