The outbreak of the 2019 novel Coronavirus (renamed COVID-19 by the World Health Organisation) is a global concern, and has kept everyone on the alert.
With reference to health advisories from the Ministry of Health, we have taken the following measures to safeguard your interest:
Mandatory TraceTogether-only SafeEntry from 17 May 2021:
- From May 17, these venues will implement the TraceTogether-only Safe Entry:
- Metropolitan YMCA Head Office, Hostel & Restaurant @ Stevens
- Metropolitan YMCA Student Care @ Pasir Ris
- Metropolitan YMCA Community Service Centre @ Geylang
All visitors will no longer be allowed to digitally check-in by scanning the SafeEntry QR code with their mobile phone or through Singpass app.
Scanning of barcodes on personal identification cards for check-in to venues will still be allowed till May 31 2021.
For more information, please refer to Safe Entry - National Digital Check-In System.
- For control purposes, MYMCA Lobby B is closed.
Kindly enter via Lobby A.
- All staff and visitors are required to take their temperatures at Lobby A to get clearance before they are allowed to enter the premise.
Access will be denied for anyone with temperature reading of 37.5°C and above.
(Staff to notify their reporting officer in the event if their access is denied and await for further instructions.)
Safe Entry Gateway
- Metropolitan YMCA will implement Safe Entry Gateway at our premises and facilities from 15 June 2021 onwards.
Measures taken by our Front Desk:
- Counter top is sanitised every 2 hours.
- A hand sanitiser is also available for use at the counter.
- Anyone who is unwell is advised to wear a mask and seek medical attention immediately.
Housekeeping gets into action:
- Housekeeping staff are briefed on wearing their masks correctly and rooms are sanitised daily.
- Public areas, lift buttons, door handles, railings, table tops, etc, are sanitised every 2 hours.
Being vigilant at our Restaurant:
- Tables are sanitised after every meal.
- All service staff are required to:
- Maintain good personal hygiene and be socially responsible.
- Wash their hands frequently.
- All participants are required to fill out the travel and health declaration form.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the Membership Counter before participants can participate in a programme.
- For programmes that are conducted outside our premise, temperature checks will be conducted before the start of each programme.
Pasir Ris Student Care:
- All visitors entering the student care centre are required to fill in travel declaration forms.
- Temperature taking for children and staff will be conducted twice a day (i.e. during arrival and at dismissal).
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted to enter the Student Care premise. Children are released to them at the main entrance.